I’m so excited. . . Fall is almost here!
Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year and it’s just a few short weeks away! I know I’ve already told you all how much I love Fall. I even wrote a full post about it last year when I told you all about my 2017 Fall Essentials. But it’s well worth repeating. It’s simply the best!
- The leaves are changing colors, which is obviously one of the most gorgeous things to see.
- The weather is finally cooling down, which means I get to dress in layers and break out all my favorite hoodies – including the Virginia Tech hoodie my mom just got me for my birthday!
- Cooler weather also means I get to hang out with the windows open after spending most of the summer stuck in the stuffy air conditioning, which I know I shouldn’t complain about. I appreciate having the AC, I just don’t want to have to use it. I’d much rather deal with these naturally cooler temps.
- I finally get to enjoy all the yummy fall flavors that I’ve been missing since last fall. Well, most of them anyway. I have to admit this will be a little more difficult this year since Andrew and I have decided to go keto / mostly low-carb. But I’m sure we’ll get our fill.
- Fall is the most fun time of year! There are so many festivals and events going on around here, and since it’s no longer 90 degrees every day, I actually want to go out and enjoy them.
With so many fun things going on, it’s so hard to keep track of everything I want to do. Last weekend, as I was looking for something fun to do to celebrate my birthday, I realized that I was already missing some of the Fall festivals and events I want to go to, and it’s not even Fall yet.
So, I decided to solve this problem by creating a printable Fall Goals list. And since I love it so much, I decided to share it with you for free!
There are a few rules if you want to download the file.
- You’ll have to sign up for my newsletter. Don’t worry about spam or anything like that, though. I very rarely send anything out, so you better believe that if I do, it’s going to be something good.
- Please do not share it with anyone else. You can send them the link to this page so they can sign up for my newsletter and download it themselves, but do not send the file directly to them.
- This file is for PERSONAL USE only. You may not redistribute it to your customers, readers, or anyone else either for free or to receive compensation (money, trade, or any other form). If you want your own printable that you can use for promotional purposes or within your business, contact me about having a custom form created for you.
If you agree to the terms above, feel free to sign up for the newsletter now. Or if you’ve already subscribed, there’s no need to do it again. Just head over to the Friends page and enter the password from your welcome email (remember it’s case-sensitive).
If you’ve forgotten the password, just send me a message on Twitter with your email address, and I’ll send it to you again as soon as possible.
If you like this, please share it with your friends. ❤