100 Days of Code: Day 79
100 Days of Code, Round 1
Goals For Today:
I’m only going to post a quick update today because I am heading down to downtown Dayton in a few hours to go to the Celtic Festival. It’s one of my favorite things about living here and something I look forward to every July.
One of these days I’ll make a proper post about my Celtic Fest experience. In the meantime, let’s get down to my coding adventure for today.
These are the Redux challenges that I have completed on Free Code Camp:
- Create a Redux Store
- Get State from the Redux Store
- Define a Redux Action
- Define an Action Creator
- Dispatch an Action Event
- Handle an Action in the Store
- Use a Switch Statement to Handle Multiple Actions
- Use const for Action Types
- Register a Store Listener
- Combine Multiple Reducers
- Send Action Data to the Store
So far, the challenges have all been fairly simple. With only 6 remaining, I am starting to feel like there are still some blanks. I don’t quite understand how it’s going to all come together. Fortunately, there are more than a few tutorials and videos that can help fill in those blanks.